EDITOR: Doug Stevinson and Gina Fernandez are the natural choices for Bedminster Township Committee. Conservative values and traditions of low taxes and less government have made Bedminster an idyllic and affordable refuge in an environment of high real estate taxes.
Doug has a long record of active service to the community in a wide range of involvements including serving on the Open Space Committee and the Land Use Board.
Additional volunteer roles reflect his passion for recreation – coach, past president of the local Little League, and a former Recreation board member.
As a member of the Township Committee, Doug advocates for the residents of Bedminster. He is helping those who live in Pluckemin Park prompt their landlord to make overdue improvements and helped Hills residents by adding crosswalks to improve safety.
Throughout the township, he supports increased investments by JCP&L in infrastructure upgrades to reduce power outages.
Doug’s commitments to lowering taxes, seeking support from the county and state, and exploring shared services opportunities are important to keeping Bedminster affordable. His consistent dedication continues to make Bedminster a great place to live and raise a family.
Gina also has a record of active involvement as a Girl Scout leader, Bedminster Parent and Teachers Organization board member, and Bernards High School Project Graduation steering committee member. In each of these community service roles, she raised huge sums to enhance the educational and extracurricular experience for students.
With experience as an educator, translator, community leader and parent, Gina is a strong advocate for families and our schools.
On Nov. 5, I encourage you to vote for Doug and Gina – the team committed to fiscal austerity and preserving our low tax rates – for Bedminster Township Committee.
- LETTER: Bedminster Committeeman Thanks Voters
- LETTER: Hickey backed for ‘selfless devotion to Bedminster’
- EDITORIAL: Our local endorsements for Bernardsville, Bernards Township, Bedminster and Far Hills
- LETTER: Hickey has served Bedminster ‘in exemplary fashion’
- Two vie for seat on Bedminster Township Committee
- LETTER: Hickey’s ‘performance speaks for itself’ in Bedminster
- Bedminster pressing to defeat proposed water fee hike
- LETTER: Hickey ‘checks all the boxes’ in Bedminster
- LETTER: Hickey ‘has earned your vote’ in Bedminster
- LETTER: Hickey ‘takes his service seriously’ in Bedminster
- LETTER: Colin Hickey is ‘there for Bedminster’
- LETTER: Hickey demonstrates ‘persistent advocacy’ for Bedminster
- LETTER: Hickey brings ‘knowledge, dedication and skill’ to Bedminster
- LETTER: Colin Hickey is ‘all in’ for Bedminster
- LETTER: Colin Hickey Has Earned My Vote in Bedminster
- LETTER: Colin Hickey ‘the best candidate to represent Bedminster’
- LETTER: Former Bedminster Mayor Endorses Colin Hickey for Township Committee
- LETTER: Hickey called ‘a proven leader’ in Bedminster
- Bernardsville News: Incumbent Hickey endorsed by Bedminster Republicans
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Candidate Screening